Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's that time of year.....

Random Stuff around our house.....

Here's Ella with curlers in her hair for the first time.  She actually wasn't patient enough to wait for them to curl her hair, so it ended up straight anyway.  But I thought these were adorable pics anyway....

Ella & I decorated the tree this year.  Eli quickly undecorated it for us.  Here are just a few of the ornaments he'd pulled off in the first hour.  There were more than what is pictured though.   Within the next few days, I tried telling him no and giving him time-outs (that didn't work), I tried making it a game and having him put the ornaments back on (that didn't work either).  I settled for moving all of our ornaments up and having an overly crowded top half, with a bare bottom half.  Whatever works I guess....

Cochise!  My you've been up to some crazy antics this year!  
Here he is riding a stocking holder through the Christmas village.  Giddyup!

And on this day, he drew a picture on Ella's "I love you because" bored.  Oh Cochise!  She loved this surprise.

 This is one of my favorite gifts this holiday season.  Mom & dad got us an Advent wreath.  Now we can share with the kids all of the excitement and expectancy of the Advent season instead of them just believing that Christmas is one day about presents.  This gift means a lot to me because I get to pass something on to my kids.  I'm excited for this wreath to become a family tradition.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment